Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do you procrastinate about?

OK so tonight will not be to long as other nights as I am so behind with every thing this week. My house is dirty I have not cleaned it the way it needs to be cleaned I am supposed to be working on final drafts of both final papers for both of my classes and guess what I have not even wrote the first draft of either class. So I have all research done for one class and going to start with writing it tonight. I hope I can get it wrote tonight so that I can type it tomorrow and submit it and then work on the other paper. Kourtnie started track and wow she was there till almost 8 can do home work for these 2 class sitting at the track waiting on her. I never thought I would see the day when I would say Thank God I start math in 2 weeks. At least I will be able to do my home work in the car with the math. I slept all day and got up and did nothing. Can we see I am not on my meds and they are starting to go out of my system. I really need to find a new place to get my meds and get back into threapy. What are things that you procrastinate on? Mine is school work and exercies. Sunny days are here and I am so thankfull for that as I will have no excuess not to get out there and walk. I love Patty's idea of us starting a walking group at winton woods. Ya for sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to go for a walk this morning! Keep up the good work!
    I procrastinate on making phone calls and getting dressed! I usually workout in the morning, do some housework and then shower so I'm often in workout clothes until 11am. Sometimes even noon. Makes me feel really lazy even though I've been up and doing things.
    Keep trying to get into a regular pattern of sleep, exercise, schoolwork, etc. That helps. (And it will give Kourtnie a good example to follow.)

    ReplyDelete