Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life moves on

My Daddy is here. Hard to beleave. It has been 11 years since I have seen him last. There is so much going on right now and I can honestly say thank God I have him in my life. Not my dad yes I am glad to have him there too but Heavenly Father. Over the last year I have had a lot on my plate. I choose to go with my hart and do what I needed to do a long time ago. I am filing for divorce tomorrow. I know it is something that I should have done a long time ago. I have had many people tell me why am I still here if I am not happy and them knowning everything that I have gone through over the years with Alex, I hope and pray that in the end we can still be friends for Kale's sake. But at this point I do not know if that is going to happen just from the things that Alex is already saying. I am however ready to raise my kids on my own with out him. It is funny how things turn out in life. We grow up and we grow apart. I am thankfull for the friends I have in our ward and my friends that are not membars of the church. I will be needing everyone's support through this, but it is something I know I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment