Sunday, September 5, 2010

So a lot has been happening last few weeks. I said I was no longer going to post negative things on my Blog. So I am going to look at this post as Heavenly Fathers way of showing me, what the next faze of my life is going to be.
I have had to think long and hard about what the Bible says about divorce, it says the only grounds for divorce is adultery, with that being said it happened a long time ago but not me. It was on the other hand the other person in this relationship, I choose to forgive and go on. I had a friend that told me that if I choose to forgive there was no going back on it and I had to stay with my husband. I can no longer do that. I'm not happy and I do not want to be in this relationship any more. I know there is so much more in life that Heavenly Father has in store for me.
I have been unhappy for a very long time in this relationship and it is time to move on. That is what I am doing I am moving on. Since I have realized that I have been loosing more weight doing more things for myself and the kids and I am having the time of my life doing this. Wow hard to believe that I have allowed myself to be held back by a man all these years.
So now moving on. My dad is very sick, he does not have to much long to live. I got told tonight if I allow my dad to come and live with me Alex would leave. I told him that was fine he could leave. I was not going to choose between the man that gave me life and my husband. My dad gave me life and may not have been the best father but he did give me life and I had the chance to spend what little time left he has here on earth and and that is what I am going to do.I love my dad and I love the fact that Heavenly Father is giving us a second chance to build a relationship with each other. What are some second chances you have been giving?

No comments:

Post a Comment