Sunday, April 25, 2010

All things could be going good.

So it has been 2 weeks since I posted last. Lots of stuff has been going on, Where to start. Well for starters we will be free at last in a few months. Alex will be able to get a real job after 8 long years of going through INS playing God with our lives. I do not know how I feel, part of me wants to laugh part of me wants to cry, I know sounds absurd to want to cry, but unless you have gone through what we have gone through with all of this immigration stuff you have no clue. I am still shaking my head at the immigration lawyer who thinks she gets to play with peoples lives and for got that her four fathers came over here as immigrants at one point too. I think a lot of people for get that. That this country was built off the labors of people from other countries and those same men and woman fought for our freedoms today. Sorry my little soap box thing. We finally got Kourtnie on Meds. All I can say it is such a big difference and I have really enjoyed having a daughter again to do stuff with that enjoys doing it and not angry about life. Not that all is completely right there but we are on the right step in the right direction. So the practice song the last 2 weeks in R.S. has been I need the every hour. Today I got to share why that song is so important to me. There were some there that read this and others that were doing their callings and could not here it so here it is, the song says I need the oh I need the I need the ever hour of every day. Oh precious Lord I need the oh I need the. I read M's comment on my last post and I can say this, this song gets me through things, when the crap is hitting the fan, all I think about is Heavenly father and how I need him every hour of every day. Corney I guess, since I know I need him to get through my life yet I do not go to him, and ask him for the help I need. I am off all physic meds, so if I am off do not mind me. I am crying at the drop of a hat about every thing. I really need to get back into therapy some where and get back on meds, but not so many of them. I hate pills I hate felling like I can not make it with out them. I know I need them but do I really need so many of them. The pharmacy has decide with out my Dr. consent to put me on a generic of my mirapax and this is after I was told there was no generic. I have had a really bad weekend with my walking and sleeping as my legs are moving a lot and cramping up from it. I will be glad when the day comes that there is no more suffering out there. For any one. Michelle I have really thought a lot about your comment to me on my last post you have not let me down any type of way shape or form, I know that things happen in life, and family comes first, there will be a time when things work out for us to walk together. If you ever need my mouth I am so not afraid to confront any one when it comes to my friends and family I have a huge family. Ask any one of my kids and the some of the parents at Kourt's school. Friday was a prime example I had to stick up for me and go off on some one, She has now meet as some of African friends call me the white Madia. Ha ha life is good some times, and never be ashamed of sticking up for you, specially when you know you are not in the wrong. I look at this way God gave us mouths to use for a reason. Now if I could just apply this to other area's of my life I would be good.

2 comments:

  1. I finally had a chance to catch up on some blogs!
    I am glad things seem to be mellowing out with Kourtnie with the meds and that all the crap wit INS is over! Has Alex been able to find other work yet?
    I know how you feel about meds and feeling like you SHOULD be able to function without them, but KNOWING you really can't is a hard reality. Meds can mess you up as much as they help a lot of times. I say start slow and see exactly what med will work. Combining too many meds can really screw you up as well. (or being on too many meds for too long and then not being on them) Medicine has a love/hate thing going on with me right now. lol
    I hope you get some relief and comfort soon. With or without meds.
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does not have the card to work yet. It will still take a few months for that to happen. We just got hit big time with more money from INS, and had to pay it all off so he could get his card.

    ReplyDelete